http://jenniferblyth.com/wp-content/themes/spaceship_child/framework/timthumb.php?src=http://img.youtube.com.rosahimmelblau.com/img.php I had a beautiful pregnancy and loved each day. I had a very good support system all throughout pregnancy and one of the strongest support was my husband – the dadddy to be.
There was this one experience in my pregnancy where I was hospitalised due to some minor bleeding episode.
here My husband had been out of station with my cousin and I was in my routine life working as a teacher in a school. We had our sports day and I was compering for the event. Those days were super busy.
http://crochetedbuddies.com/product/B00UY16TIC/US/shmyje-20/page/2/?cart=y In between this I saw some spotting, but didn’t pay any attention and continued working, retuned home. In the night I had very minor stomach ache and I was worried as I had conceived with much difficulty but still went to work and continued working when again with in an hour I saw some spotting and I was terrified. I shared this with one of my colleague and she immediately asked me to leave and visit the doctor.
I left to visit the doctor. The doctor did his check up and asked me to take bed rest for three days. I called my husband and informed him everything. He left immediately and without taking any break in his car journey he reached me in some hours. After which, he took utmost care of me and felt extremely bad that he had left me alone in this beautiful phase of life.
I can never forget this immense love from him. Likewise, there are many other things he did to take care of me.
- He is not a person who would be interested in attending parenting courses. But he did for me and thankfully he does apply his learning from there today.
- We have a very busy life where both of us give ample space to each other and hardly call each other during the day. But all throughout pregnancy he called or messaged me everyday just to ask how I was feeling.
- Although being a no walk person, he took walks with me. I still cherish the memories of those walks we took each night.
- I had back pain during the last days of my pregnancy. He became my sleeping pillow and comforted me as much as possible. Before bed, he massaged my back and tried to remove stress and tension.
- He cannot cook much of food. But once in a while he made sandwiches for me. Got me food as demanded. This is a never forgettable experience.
- He agreed to my demand of keeping extra maids as I didn’t want any mental stress of house chores. Inspite of this I was very active physically till the last days of my pregnancy.
In short, I would say he was a perfect daddy to be to this mommy to be. We enjoyed this time together making beautiful memories.
A husband’s support can really make the journey toward parenthood easier. If you want to learn how to support your wife, read what the maternity experts at Sitaram Bhartia say in ‘5 Gentle Ways to Take Care of Your Pregnant Wife’.
You may also like to read my conception story Already in my heart someday in my arms: A story of conception.