http://care2prevent.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://care2prevent.com/ Once destroyed, the nature’s beauty cannot be repurchased at any price – Ansel Adams
Yes, and we need to be careful about our Mother Earth and try and use products that are eco-friendly. What are some eco-friendly products that one can use while raising a baby? I would say many. One among the many is cloth diapers.
Many brands have taken the initiative of helping moms raising their baby in a gentle and eco-friendly way. One such brand from the cloth diaper is Fig-O-Honey. I got my hands on their pocket diapers and here is my review for the same.
About the brand:
Fig-O-Honey is a Bangalore based brand that makes eco-friendly cloth diapers in beautiful prints and vibrant colours and is quite a rage among new parents. It was started by Sneha Thakkar, who is an IIT Bombay alumni and worked as a data scientist for over a decade.
Sneha is a mommy to her two little cuties. So, Fig-O-Honey is a brand by a mom for the mom.
Brand claimed features:
– Includes 1 cloth diaper + 1 absorbent insert
– Suitable for babies from 4.5 kg up to 15 kg
– Adjustable snap buttons for S/M/L sizes
– Waterproof, machine & hand washable, breathable
– Comfortable elastic on the leg sides
– Crossover snap buttons for smaller babies
– Hip snap buttons to prevent wing droop
– Outer printed layer: Polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU
– Inner layer: Soft micro suede that wicks moisture away and keeps the baby’s bottom dry and is stain-resistant.
– Insert: Absorbent 3-layer microfiber
Where to Buy:
Their website Fig-O-Honey
I have this personal love for cloth diapers. Love the cute bums that these diapers make with their quirky prints. I tried the map print from Fig-O-Honey and loved the print absolutely.
- It came in two pieces, 1 diaper and 1 insert.
- The fit was snug and there was no leakage problem.
- I prepped it with one wash with other clothes in the machine.
- It soaked very well and worked for good three four hours for my 14 months old.
- The insert material is buttery soft which gives a lot of comfort to him.
- The cloth diapers micro suede material kept Mr. K dry and comfortable.
- The insert and the diaper dried quickly after wash.
- Reasonably priced.
I didn’t find any con in the product.
purchase prednisone for dogs I would give the diaper a 5/5.
Fig-O-Honey Wet Bag
- We tried the emoji print wet and dry bag and again loved the colour and print.
- The fabric used is of high quality and keeps the smelly diapers well without any smell coming out.
- It has two zips one for the wet diapers and one for dry.
- It comes in quite a good size which helps especially when the baby is small and we have quite several wet diapers.
- We have been using it as our swim bag too. So, this bag can be used in a lot of ways when not used as a wet bag.
- It could have been priced a little less, but the quality is quite good, so I might as well pay for once.
You may also like to read Introduction to Modern Cloth Diapers