http://kranidiotis.gr/tag/c/ If you read my post regularly you might know that I had a beautiful pregnancy. I worked, partied ( the decent way) till the end of my pregnancy. In fact even four days before delivery I was out socialising with people.
http://fairtrademusicinternational.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/mcna-final-black-wide1.png Once,I gave birth to my little boy, I was enjoying my motherhood eternally. I loved changing diapers and nappies every hour. Breast feeding was in itself a beautiful experience.
Few days passed by, our friends started calling my husband and me to join them for dinners and outings. But, we were not prepared, we were not sure to leave our baby home with my mother in law. Although I was sure that she would take care of him just the way she did for her sons and daughter.
colchicine .5mg ativan We kept denying and saying no to our friends, but somewhere even I was craving to go and meet people. What made me worried was, is motherhood an end to our personal life? Is it the terminal to my social life? But I gave back an answer to myself, I am not going to allow this to happen. I don’t want motherhood to effect my social life.
Soon, we managed things and started meeting people outside. Although we never said a yes to people saying we would join, but always kept the decision to last minute.
So how did we manage?
- We left home once, K slept for the night.
- I pumped some milk and kept it in the bottle, so that my mil could feed him in my absence in case he wakes up.
- We would keep the meetings short.
- We always met friends at a place close to our house.
- Once my baby completed 4 months of age, I started taking him along with me wherever I could.
- I preferred meetings my friends at someone’s place for the comfort of the baby.
- Baby carriers was a huge help to me while I shopped in malls.
How did you socialise after having a baby?
You may also like to read A Mom’s Nostalgia, My experience of attending a wedding with an infant.