It brings me immense pleasure to share that I, along with 24 other bloggers are celebrating #9daysofwomanhood throughout Navratri. I thank Jasmeet Kaur for introducing me. I loved her blog mommyvoyage on the prompt for today Being a Woman In India.
I think clothing is transformative. When you put something really beautiful on, you feel something. In so many ways, we’re always playing a form of dress-up – it’s just a grown-up, much chicer version of it. It’s nice to be able to be whoever you want to be.
I have always been a girl who loves dressing up. Pregnancy was no different. My growing size justified my shopping and I kept shopping. Here, I share with you some of my maternity outfits that I wore and rocked my pregnancy.
I preferred cotton over any other material. I hated wearing jeans during pregnancy and wore legging or Palazzos instead. Dresses were my favourite as they were comfortable and stylish.
Basic cotton Kurti (DIY by me)
2. Tunic and maternity leggings.
3. Maternity tee with a Palazzo. If you are shy to show your tummy you may wear a shrug over it. See picture 5.
4. A DIY design by me. This dress worked for me from 5 months to 9th month and even post delivery. The dress has a satin thread which is adjustable and you may loosen or tighten as required.
5.Loved this dress which worked for quite long. The shrug is worn to hide my huge arms.
6. Track pants and Tees are the best when home. Loved the comfort these tees gave me.
7. I have worn this dress maximum times. It as nice pleated dress from Nine Maternity Wear.
8. Dungarees look quite stylish and they are comfortable too even post delivery for feeds.
9. A pure maternity outfit which gave me the ease of feeding post delivery too.
10. I rocked my baby moon in this comfortable white dress from Nine Maternity Wear.
You may also like to read on why you should go for a baby moon here.
11. I was in love with dungarees during pregnancy.
Other than this I wore shirts and tunics with belts. Writing this post made me realise I dont have pictures in them (Sad Face)
Where do you buy such outfits from?
I purchased from anywhere I liked, I made many myself looking up for designs online, let me tell you I also wore some handed down by my mom friends.
In particular look up for Nine Maternity Wear, Green Bell store in Juhu, Mumbai and do a lot of DIY.
P.S : I did not have any intentions of blogging when I was Pregnant and don’t have HDR pictures.
I would like to introduce you to my friend & co-blogger Khyati Gulati Tewari. Read her post on the prompt for today here.
Hosted By :