Tastylia It brings me immense pleasure to share that I, along with 24 other bloggers are celebrating #9daysofwomanhood throughout Navratri. I thank Jasmeet Kaur for introducing me. I loved her blog mommyvoyage on the prompt for today Being a Woman In India.
http://huertodelcura.com/actividades/bicicleta-adaptada-para-dos-gratis-en-hotel-huerto-del-cura/feed/ The Prompt for today is ” Being a Woman in India in 2017 – a Positive takee”
where to buy Seroquel by cod When we talk about being a woman in India, the first thing that would come to mind is rape, acid attacks, abortion of girl child and what not. The second thing that would come to mind are the various advantages of being a woman in India.
I being a feminist advocate women’s right on the ground of equality of sexes. I do not want any right that’s more so a favour to woman because I know I am strong enough to subsist myself over any situation.
This is a land of Durga and Ambe maata. A land where Rani Lakshmi Bai was born.
I haven’t forgotten my history and I know women of Indian have been strong and will be strong forever and ever. Lets look at how woman of India today play different roles with ease.
1. We can walk miles to collect water and even ride a bike for a rally.
2. We can farm on the field and even sell vegetables.
3. We can weave clothes, design them as well as sell them.
4. We can roll rotis as well as work on computers.
5. We can rock a saree and even a formal wear.
6. We can fight for justice as well as peacefully solve matters.
7. We run families finances or even quit our 9 to 5 jobs happily to look after our children or family.
10. We manage our work and home both together very well.
11. We are leading in sports, politics, army and everywhere.
I am proud Indian woman. A woman who lives her life in all different roles efficiently and happily.
So this Navratri celebrate womanhood.
You would also like to read the post by Khyati Gulati Tewari here. on the prompt for today.
Hosted By :
pc:pinterest.com, google.com, flickr.com